25 January 2010

100+ Books...

I recently signed up on this "100+ Books in 2010" challenge. The challenge, essentially, is to read one hundred books in a year. So far, I'm off to a good start. I'll keep my list in this post and update it as often as I remember, but the books I read I also review (for the most part) in the blog, so...

January
1. The Likeness
2. Her Fearful Symmetry
3. In ricerca delle radici (re-read)
4. Lezioni americane
5. The Lightning Thief
6. The Sea of Monsters
7. The Titan's Curse
8. The Battle of the Labyrinth
9. Heat Wave
10. The Last Olympian
11. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

February
12. The Girl Who Played with Fire
13. Hunger Games
14. Catching Fire
15. Castello dei destini incrociati (re-read)
16. The Book Thief
17. Il sistema periodico (re-read)
18. I sommersi e i salvati (re-read)
19. Shiver
20. The Language of Sand
21. Man Without a Country
22. Se questo รจ un uomo (re-read)
23. Maus I (re-read)

March
24. Ireland: a novel

No comments:

Post a Comment